Saturday, August 29, 2015

Easy@Home Areta Fingertip Oximeter

I worked as a Medical Assistant for 5 years so I know how important knowing your blood oxygen saturation level, and your heart rate are. Included with the Oximeter was a case to keep it in and 2 AAA batteries. That was nice, since I was able to use as soon as I got it. This is better then the Oximeter that I used to use when working at a doctors office.
I tried this for fit on my son, husband, and myself. It fit all of our fingers as it's supposed to fit. The reading numbers are displayed in blue, very easy to read, and it rotates when you move directions . Another feature I really like is that it stores your readings. It gives your blood oxygen level, along with your heart rate. I workout a lot so knowing my heart rate is extremely important. This has a string that can be attached so you can wear it around your neck, which is great for the times when I'm going on a run. It just has one button, which makes it easy to use.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00TP1NEGM/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
Disclaimer, I received this during a promotion for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment