Saturday, August 29, 2015

Memebox's Amazing New Lip Tent



I received Opps My Lip Tent Pack in Bubble Pink, and Chic Purple from Memebox to review. I can promise this is not like any other lip tent you have ever tried. To be honest I was a bit skeptical when I first received the lip tents. But, to my amazement they really work, and last all day. There is no transfer of lip tent onto cups, napkins, or even a kiss. The colors I received both turned out to be truly beautiful alone, or with a clear gloss if you want a shiny finish. This is my new favorite lip product, I actually put in an order in for some more today. They are sold out of several colors right now but, I have included the link below it you would like to take a look at the lip tents. I have also included pictures of me wearing Chic Purple and the steps you take. Have a Beautiful Weekend!! Check out all of Memebox's awesome products at the following link:  http://fbuy.me/cEn4o  #memebox




No comments:

Post a Comment