Saturday, September 19, 2015

Do You Have Dry, Damaged Hair?

I know that a lot of women color, highlight, and use heat to style their hair, me included. For this reason I've been searching for products that can treat, protect, and mend dry damaged hair. I will be reviewing some more hair care products in the weeks to come. Since we all have different hair types, all hair products work differently on each hair type.

I recently received Majestic Pure Argan Hair Mask, to review for my blog. This is a deep hydrating hair mask that contains Pure Argan Oil. It works great on extremely dry damaged hair, to repair it from over processing your hair. However, if your hair is extremely fine and uncolored then you probably wouldn't need something with this much conditioning in it.

The first thing I noticed when opening the container was the amazing smell. It is a really thick texture, as you can see in the picture below. I first washed and towel dried my hair before applying the hair mask. I applied it and left it on for 5 minutes, while I continued my shower. I rinsed in out, and blow dried my hair. My hair looked soft and shiny and still smelled good after I had dried it.

This would be good for those who have thick, dry, and damaged hair. Since it works to improve your hairs overall health. I will include their website below if you want to find more information out about this product. If you have any questions, or comments I encourage you to post them in the comments.
www.majesticpure.com





No comments:

Post a Comment