Sunday, September 6, 2015

Say By To Under Eye Puffiness

The Oz Naturals Eye Cream was sent to me to give my honest review of it on my blog. This is a miracle to my under eye puffiness that I wake up with each morning. It is made with a potent peptide called Matrixyl, which works to even skin, and helps to reduce wrinkles around your eyes and on your forehead. It is packed with moisturizing ingredients, including vitamin E, algae, carrot root, and coffee root. These ingredients work together to provide moisture, protect against further wrinkles, and help to diminish wrinkles you already have.
I have tried a lot of eye creams to help with my under eye puffiness without any major results. But, this eye cream has given me great results. It's really creamy, goes on smooth, and absorbs quickly. It doesn't leave your face feeling and looking oily. There's no fragrance to this product, so even if you have sensitive skin like me, you can use this. If interested in this or any other OZ Natural's Products they can be found on Amazon. #OZNaturals



No comments:

Post a Comment